An illustration of the mountains and the sun, block-printed and embroidered on a piece of handwoven Portuguese linen.
LINEN / by SABERFAZER.ORG
• flax from a regional variety grown and processed through artisanal methods
• warp and weft in handspun linen
• spindle spun
• weaving: artisanal in a traditional loom
• production: Douro
• block-printed with handmade stamps
• embroidered with cotton yarn
• finished with wood sticks and a linen string, to hang on the wall
• fabric - 38 cm x 54 cm
Although this piece was printed with textile inks and natural dyes, I don't recommend washing it.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Pankuka accepts custom orders! Send me a message saying what you have in mind and together, i will do my best to make your dream idea come true.
Every wearable product has a correspondent size chart picture. So please check it carefully, match it with your measurements and decide which size to order. In case of doubt, order a bigger size (that you can always wear in the future) or you can also contact me with any questions you might have.
• Hand or machine wash, with cold or warm water under 30º
• Use an eco-friendly detergent
• Do not use bleach or fabric softener
• Gentle Cycle
• Iron inside out or with a cloth over the prints
• Line dry
All orders are nicely packed, with care and attention to the detail. I try not to create many waste, using too many tags or extra paper, so Pankuka's packaging and wrapping is simple, enough, but beautiful.
At the moment, Pankuka's products are not available for wholesale. But contact me in case you have a shop or any questions regarding this possibility.