These are fun pouches for your sunglasses!
Made with scrap fabrics used in other projects, such as natural dyeing experiments.
They are simple yet very useful.
Note: Inside each pouch, there's a small cotton cloth to clean your glasses, made with hand-printed fabrics from India. This fabric is randomly picked (always a surprise!)
• PINK color - light Linen hand dyed with madder root
• GREY color - natural heavy Linen
• Dimensions: 20 cm x 10 cm
• Screen-printed with black ink - both sides printed with the same design
• Organic cotton cord to close the pouch
• Pankuka fabric label on one side
• Note: Inside each pouch, there's a small cotton cloth to clean your glasses, made with hand-printed fabrics from India (randomly picked, always a surprise!)
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Pankuka accepts custom orders! Send me a message saying what you have in mind and together, i will do my best to make your dream idea come true.
Every wearable product has a correspondent size chart picture. So please check it carefully, match it with your measurements and decide which size to order. In case of doubt, order a bigger size (that you can always wear in the future) or you can also contact me with any questions you might have.
• Hand or machine wash, with cold or warm water under 30º
• Use an eco-friendly detergent
• Do not use bleach or fabric softener
• Gentle Cycle
• Iron inside out or with a cloth over the prints
• Line dry
All orders are nicely packed, with care and attention to the detail. I try not to create many waste, using too many tags or extra paper, so Pankuka's packaging and wrapping is simple, enough, but beautiful.
At the moment, Pankuka's products are not available for wholesale. But contact me in case you have a shop or any questions regarding this possibility.